[*BCM*] biker killed on huntington ave

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:09:22 EDT 2007

>ugggh, I think I am going to be sick.
>
>There is no space on that 'highway' for a biker to be.  The charges should
>be on the designer of Huntington.  Pathetic.
>
>Does anyone have a spare bike?  I know the intersection, I have a spare
>lock and some white paint.

no shit. i mainly commute between watertown and brookline, but last week my
girlfriend and i took up residence at her parents' south end condo while
they were on vacation. i'd been up and down huntington plenty of times when
i lived in mission hill.. but that was with my mtb a couple years ago. the
drains on the side of the road are a fucking pain in the ass with 25c tires;
every 2nd or 3rd drain has it's rectangularish holes running parallel to the
sidewalk.. so your only option is to either jump out in to traffic or hit
the drain just right.