[*BCM*] Ghost bike

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Thu Apr 5 18:21:46 EDT 2007

Thanks so much for your response - ya'll are gems.

Okay, I found a bike very close to where I live and plan to get it on
Friday.  I will paint it up and set it out at the site.  It is very likely
that I will set it out there on Saturday of this weekend.  I will let you
know the time through this list.

I called MassArt and they aren't sharing the name (even though I guess we
have it now).  I will NOT put a name on the memorial unless I hear it is ok
from a member of his family.  The MassArt people know we are setting up a
memorial and may pass it on.

You are special crowd, indeed.  Special thanks to Tommy.
best, Lee