[*BCM*] Ghost bike

leepeters leepeters at gis.net
Thu Apr 5 12:58:46 EDT 2007

New subject line for the bike memorial:

Wow, what a great response.  I like the idea of using an un-rideable
bike.  I can arrange to pick up the Huffy at that Longwood location
tomorrow or sometime over the weekend.

Maybe it is best to contact me off list to work out the details.  I bet
you could just leave the bike out on the street for a couple hours
without losing it too.  Try leepeters at gis.net .

After picking the bike up, I will make some preparations to place the
bike.  Then I can call out to the CM listers to see if anyone wants to
be there for placement.  This can also happen at a set time over the
weekend if I get the bike in time.

We can also go by there with CM at the end of the month for a short
vigil.  Unfortunately, we have done this before for another biker.

Also, I am a MassArt grad and will try to find out his name from that
community.

Thanks so much for your response.

Lee