[*BCM*] Re: MA youth climate/energy summit, sept 23-24

Aditya (Adi) Nochur anochur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 16:31:31 EDT 2006

Hi Pete,

The main organizations putting together the summit are the Sierra Student
Coalition and the League of Conservation Voters.  I'm in the process of
talking to a whole bunch of organizations to see if they'd like to present
as a part of various panel discussions.  The groups include: MassPIRG, ACE,
Chelsea Green Space, Sustainable Endowments Institute, Oil Change
International, Climate Crisis Coalition, and the Mass League of Env.
Voters.  I was thinking of having three panels: one focused on campus
initiatives, one on MA state policy, and one on environmental justice and
national/international campaigns.  I would love to hear more about what
organizations you're involved with and how you would like to be involved
with the summit -- bringing in the local angle is definitely important!

--Adi