[*BCM*] Bike = 1, Car = 0!

Vicki Siolos vicki at nyu.edu
Thu May 25 10:20:21 EDT 2006

I think it may have been the timing of the message, but that felt like a
zing. (I was simultaneously getting picked on, granted in good fun, but
still, by some co-workers).

In any case, yes. The problem of double parking and motorists looking to
make a left are, by far, a huge annoyance when travelling on Tremont in
the South End. (Moreso the prior because, to  my knowledge, it's totally
illegal but everyone does it anyway, right?)

I don't think there was anything wrong with the cyclist in the entire
lane. If it comes down to the car vs. the bike, I will always, ALWAYS,
support the bike, hands-down. Nonetheless, I'm very new to the laws and
regulations of biking in a city - so I take this list as a wealth of
resource.

Hope I didn't upset anyone with my prior e-mail, if it was taken the
wrong way.

Best,
Vicki