[*BCM*] Sharing the road vs. taking a lane?

Justin Wong lilwong at bu.edu
Wed May 17 12:35:15 EDT 2006

I am one of those rascal pirates. I never "yell share the road", it's
usually something like "don't fu**ing honk at me a$$hole!!!". I try to share
the road, except for when I need a lane to turn. I'll also cut through lanes
and other such antics. I find that I need to obey my own rules to be safe
out there.

P.S. In my experience the most dangerous place in the Boston area is the
Mass Ave bike lane in Cambridge...go figure!