[*BCM*] Nighttime riding

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Tue May 16 16:16:11 EDT 2006

I don't want to undo the success of this potential happening.  Boston's
Midnight Ride has been happening each August for at least 11 years.  It is
ride from 11pm to 6am, starting with about 100 bikes, a map, and a leader
that talks about architecture and urbanism.  I will remind you again in
August.

I am sure your ride in June will be just as successful.