[*BCM*] Nighttime riding

Eamonn Kelly kellyir at bc.edu
Tue May 16 16:05:15 EDT 2006

i won't be able to attend due to my end of college week of extravaganza.  but i highly recommend swinging by christian science plaza.  i used to ride through there around 2am a lot a couple summers ago when i lived in the south end.  it's really peaceful.

also bridges that time of night are great.

damn, why didn't someone think of this earlier in the year?