[*BCM*] Re: Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 23, Issue 14

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at csail.mit.edu
Mon May 15 12:57:02 EDT 2006

No kidding.  My son (3 years old, rides in the trailer) and I were
stoked for the free breakfasts.  And the biking fun.  But mostly the
breakfasts, since we bike anyway.

Of course, he thinks we should still be biking.  "A little cold water
never hurt anyone!  And pedal faster!"  Perhaps I should just
waterproof the trailer and suck it up...

Ray Jones