[*BCM*] Re: Bostoncriticalmass Digest, Vol 23, Issue 14

Vicki Siolos vicki at nyu.edu
Mon May 15 12:41:11 EDT 2006

Ehh, even though I've HAD IT with the rain, I'm glad it postponed the
event as I was not able to make it out tonite.

Haven't been seeing too many cyclists out and about in the rain. Someone
should organize a State Of Emergency ride, where we all go for a ride
prepared to be soaked to the bone. It's Bike To Work Week and I'm bummed
that it's just the most inopportune weather for doing so.

-V