[*BCM*] CM arrest today

rob levy r.p.levy at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:34:01 EDT 2006

Somewhere in the grey area between Somerville and Cambridge there's a sign
that says Do Not Enter  -- Except Bicycles.  I've always been perplexed by
it because I never would have though twice about entering on my bicycle, and
it seems like conventional wisdom too.  I think there are thousands of other
places that need the "except bicycles" sign just to make it clear to drivers
that if they would simply ride a bike they could be free. They would
transcend the maze of one-way streets.