[*BCM*] Boston: One of the Worst Cities for Cycling

David Hammond dabbotthammond at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 20:53:17 EST 2006

Boston is perennially ranked as one of the worst North American cities for
driving.  Don't you think it logically follows that cyclists who can't think
of themselves as really small cars would buy into this, and avoid Boston's
streets?  If you're bad for driving, OF COURSE you're bad for cycling (for
exactly the same traffic density, street layout and traffic control
reasons), UNLESS you're willing and able to ride your bike like a car.

Dave Hammond

  _____