[*BCM*] Boston PD no friend of a cyclist

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 13:23:47 EDT 2006

Its funny how it seems to work, I am not nearly as angry at the driver as I am w/ the cop.  I guess I have come to expect some behavior like that from ignorant drivers, but I am shocked to have it come from a cop.

  The driver nearly hit me with his car, but I managed to dart aside... It was the cop who grabbed me & pushed me up into the street pole.  I definatly felt more threatened by the cop.

  - Jon

RogersArtistry at aol.com wrote:
      I was also wondering where the anger is toward that truck driver.  No one seems to be asking why the cop was so quick to anger over bike messengers.  Could it be that trying to direct traffic and seeing countless reckless, rude, arrogant bike messengers every day might have something to do with it?  The daily sightings of these dangerous bikers who think everyone should immediately get out of their way, ( or be lashed at with countless obscenities) might have something to do with the cop's attitudes?
  I could guess that most of this anger toward the authority figure is from the privileged, white, middle class and educated.   Find out who your enemies really are ( the truck driver ) and pursue him.