[*BCM*] Massachusetts Bicycle

David Watson david at massbike.org
Wed Jun 28 12:41:54 EDT 2006

This a very good point, so we're going to stop doing it.  I don't know how
or why the CM list got on MassBike's list of lists, but I'm certainly not
one to keep doing something just because that's how it was done in the past.
If anyone on the CM list would like to sign up directly to be on our email
list, please go here: http://massbike.org/gather/.  I hope some of you will
want to stay up-to-date with what we're doing, but I'll leave it up to you.
And please let me know if you think there is something MassBike should be
working on that we're not.

-David

David Watson
Executive Director
MassBike
20 Park Plaza, Suite 528
Boston, MA 02116
Phone: 617-542-BIKE (2453)
Fax: 617-542-6755
Email: david at massbike.org

MassBike - Better Bicycling for Massachusetts
Visit us at www.massbike.org