[*BCM*] who's moderating this list?

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Wed Jun 28 11:09:14 EDT 2006

Pete Stidman wrote:
> Hey I sent an email in and it didn't appear.  I'm kinda shocked that I
> would be censored. It was on the PD topic and was sent yesterday. Can I
> please have the name and contact information of the moderator on this
> list and an explanation of why I would be censored?

There is no list moderator. I administer the list but do not censor or
moderate postings, but the only filters are that non-subscriber posts are
held for approval. There is also a spam filter, but is ratcheted up pretty
high so that generally only "definite" spam messages are eliminated --
borderline messages are flagged for review/approval.

I remember seeing at least one email from you yesterday. Maybe just try
sending it again if you don't think it went through.