[*BCM*] who's moderating this list?

Pete Stidman pstidman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 11:06:49 EDT 2006

Hey I sent an email in and it didn't appear.  I'm kinda shocked that I would be censored. It was on the PD topic and was sent yesterday. Can I please have the name and contact information of the moderator on this list and an explanation of why I would be censored?

Pete

Check out my blog at http://www.petestidman.com .
You can read my latest stories, connect to non-commercial internet radio and browse recent stories about the media.