[*BCM*] Massachusetts Bicycle

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Wed Jun 28 10:59:05 EDT 2006

For those of you new to the list, a little background:

Mass bike and Critical Mass are not the same.

The overlap between the two consists of the following - CM complaints about
Mass Bike get aired on this list.  Mass Bike complaints about CM get aired
on this list.  A couple (past?) members of the Mass bike board ride CM.

The general vibe that I get after years of monitoring this list, is that CM
methods are contrary to Mass Bike.  This is amusing, because they use our
list.  It is also amusing, because our (CM) methodology only consists of a
time and a place.

There are many posters to the list that no longer ride CM because of CM's
ununified behaviour born from the methodology.

So, since we are complaining about Mass Bike, and I like to be amused, I
have the following:  When has Mass Bike succesfully gathered 150 bikers who
generally didn't know each other in advance?  And, who also didn't show up
with their bikes on a car mounted bike rack.

Debate and flame away party people !!