[*BCM*] RE: Boston PD no friend of a cyclist (Anne Wolfe)

Curtis Morrow cmorrow at law.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 28 10:14:59 EDT 2006

I might be a little late for this,  but I will ride w/ whoever is going to
stand up for themselves tomorrow morning (Thurs. 6/28).

If you need some solidarity, tell me where and when.  That's why I CM ride.

Today I had a confrontation with a Harvard University Police Officer White
or Whyte and as you can see I took his name and told him I suspect he would
try and give me trouble in the future because he made it obvious he is a
bike discriminator.