[*BCM*] Bikes, politics, tangents, road behavior, public perception of bicycl

Anarchist Judaism atheistrabbi at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 21:07:57 EDT 2006

>Is it hopeless?  I don't know.  But I'm doing my damnedest to find out.
>That's why I ask so many questions.  How do you get a group of people to
>work together when they don't at all agree on where they want to go?

Find the points on which they do agree, work in solidarity on those. Adopt a
general policy of standing aside and not blocking in any areas where you do
not agree. Interfere only if you feel that the individual is acting in a
manner that is harmful to yourself, to others, or to the planet. Most
important, talk shit out when you disagree rather than resorting to violent
methods. That's my idea of consensus.

PL&A,
-Sholom

P.S. DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail were written while under the
influence of alcohol, all opinions expressed herein come from a purely
subjective standpoint. Don't take anything that I say at more than face
value, if even that.