[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world.

Anarchist Judaism atheistrabbi at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:12:15 EDT 2006

Turtle, you're completely missing my point.
My question is: Have you been to Iraq recently or do you only know about it
based on what the media has told you? The mainstream media, both liberal and
conservative, has a vested interest in lying to the American people about
the situation in Iraq. I have been to Iraq, I know what it's like over
there, and I can guarantee that you have no idea what you're talking about.
I get extremely pissed-off when I hear people who have no clue talking about
Iraq as if they're the fucking experts.
IRAQ - If you haven't been there, shut the fuck up.