[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world & SUVs

Dan Barrett dbx at pobox.com
Wed Jun 7 14:03:59 EDT 2006

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Greg Howard wrote:

> accomodate them.  am I the oldest one here, or does anyone else
> remember how there used to be a large number of parking spaces
> dedicated to "compacts"?

A couple of years ago the parking lot at my office had to be re-lined,
due to popular outcry, because the existing spots weren't titanic enough
to accomodate the jerks who commute to work (alone) in full-size pickup
trucks.

I continue to be stunned by the handful of people who go out to their cars
on lunch and nap *with the car running* and the heat/AC on, depending on
the season.

See everyone out in the rain,
d.