[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world.

David Hammond dabbotthammond at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 22:40:51 EDT 2006

You missed the irony behind the irony, as I knew you would - Trotsky lost in
1905 - from then on until the ice pick struck in 1941, he opposed the
fascism of the Bolsheviks - fat lot of good it did him.

His comments re: strategy, are just good ole common sense: General
Westmoreland more or less quoted him when he said good-bye to the
Philippines.

You know nothing about "revolution"; otherwise, you would have not called me
a revolutionary.  Revolutionaries seek to switch who's on the bottom and
who's on the top.  I'm all about eliminating the ideas of bottom and top,
and substituting the idea of "How can we live in harmony with our local
ecosystem?"  Top; bottom; wealth; poverty; have no ultimate meaning once the
Fossil Fuel Hegemony has been defeated.

Are tantrums effective in defeating the Hegemony?

Or are campaigns of exposure (comprised of "dirty" tricks revealed and
wrongdoing alleged), all that we need?

No, and no. Anything goes, so long at it advances the cause of alternative
vehicles, successfully fights the government's attempts to suppress said
vehicles, and communicates to the public the linkage between such vehicles
and the response to Rapid Climate Disintegration (formerly known as "Global
Warming")