[*BCM*] Be the change you want to see in the world.

John Hays jjhays2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:48:40 EDT 2006

There's a profound irony in trying to play "more revolutionary than
thou" and quoting Trotsky at someone while simultaneously advocating...
um... flyering and three-word chants. If you want SUVs off the road how
about you stick a sharpened screwdriver into their tires or knock off
their mirrors with a U-lock (when they're parked and under cover of
darkness, of course). I guaran-fucking-tee you Trotsky would get behind
that long before "SHAME SHAME SHAME."