[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Mon Jun 5 12:36:20 EDT 2006

> The eternal circle.  As the more you (and others) run the
> lights and are disrespectful, the more you're going to get
> honked at, etc.

=v= The eternal circle:  No matter what, blame cyclists.  Never
mind that we get honked at (and much worse) even when complying
to the letter of the law and being super respectful.

> Someone has to take the first step - why can't it be you?

=v= It's been me.  Over and over and over again.  Here in that
"reality" we're talking about, enough motorists behave badly
anyway.  But hey, I know, we can always absolve them by blaming
some other bicyclist somewhere who did something wrong.
    <_Jym_>