[*BCM*] The movement that divides us

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Mon Jun 5 12:34:32 EDT 2006

Oh, really.  We get honked at for swerving to avoid sewer grates, avoiding double parked cars, riding on the street, avoiding doors, avoiding potholes, avoiding puddles, riding slower than cars, turning left, and wearing tight pants.  Should we stop doing all of that too?

What produced the palpable core of respect for bikes and their riders in Berlin and Amsterdam?  Let's do that.