[*BCM*] THANK YOU!!

Webber Nelson Wendy WebberNelson at Alantos.com
Sat Jul 15 19:32:17 EDT 2006

To All of you Wonderful Volunteers!!

Thank you soooo much to all of you cyclists that showed up Friday to escort in the Big Fix riders from California!!  We really, really appreciate the time you volunteered to add visibility and celebration to our final ride into Fanueil Hall!  I especially appreciate Clive and the others that WAITED sooo long due to the delayed finish time and didn't get my message as such!  And to all of you that did get my message- we all had to wait anyway, so thank you soooo much for your patience and good-sportsmanship about the delay!   It was really my pleasure meeting all of you, and i thank you again on behalf of the entire Big Fix team and all the children with Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis that will benefit from this event.

THANK YOU ALL and best wishes for an enjoyable remainder of your summer!

wendy