[*BCM*] A fine point

David Rye david_a_rye at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 13:18:36 EST 2006

Has there ever been a Somerville/Cambridge Critical
Mass ride? I just moved here from New York and they
had Manhattan the last Friday of every month and
Brooklyn the second Friday of every month. I guess it
would just be a matter of me advertising it, but I am
wondering if there is any history of this.