[*BCM*] A fine point

Jason Orach jorach at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:15:42 EST 2006

Dan Zarella wrote:
"just as I (perhaps we?) critize the choice between wage slavery and
starvation as no choice at all,"

This isn't a criticism of your beliefs Dan, but one of the big turn
offs for me about CM is the constant crusade against "the machine" and
the constant stream of anarchist politics in the ride, I know a lot of
people feel the same. It alienates a lot of people who aren't
concerned about bringing down the system, but who just want to be able
to ride their bikes in peace on the streets.

Let's work together to promote bikes, and leave our political agendas
at the bike rack.

- Jason Orach