[*BCM*] bostoncriticalmass.org domain name update

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Sat Feb 25 18:51:22 EST 2006

Hi All:

I just renewed the bostoncriticalmass.org domain name for 4 years,
through March of 2010. Hopefully at that time there will be no more cars
and we won't need the domain name anymore.

The total cost was $57. (I looked into cheaper options like Yahoo!, but
it turns out Yahoo! doesn't let you transfer existing domain names, and
also their customer service is terrible. GANDI has provided us with
excellent service and integrity, so I we're going to stick with them even
if they are a little pricier).

Thanks to all the generous people who donated for the domain name. In
particular, thanks to:

Anonymous (1)
Anonymous (2)
Robert Levy
Andrew Wilson
Eric Mearns
Ian Wescott

The donations totalled $48. So I'm just out $9 on the registration fee.
If anyone wants to donate $9 or some fraction thereof, we might have a
fully self-supporting operation here.

In any case, thanks again! If anyone is interested in taking some
leadership in updating/maintaining the website, let me know. I think
right now our webmaster is Ari Pollak, I'm sure he would be happy to add
content if people have any.
--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org