[*BCM*] News?

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 15:42:46 EST 2006

i tend to find myself going a helluva lot faster (mmm.. 48/16t..) than
auto-traffic. maybe i should get a horn and start beeping at cars who aren't
going fast enough rather than passing them.. ;D

i doubt this law will have much effect on the way people drive around here,
but all will be well in 12-15 years when the oil runs out and the bikes once
again take over the streets.