[*BCM*] Boston Bikers

Ari Pollak ajp at aripollak.com
Thu Aug 17 12:05:48 EDT 2006

I get an occasional wave or nod when I'm out biking recreationally where
it's rarer to see another biker. But in the city, bikers are so common
and there's so much car traffic; A certainly applies, but you also just
get used to other bikers. It would be like if pedestrians in the city
expected a response from random other pedestrians walking by.