[*BCM*] Bike Shops

Biggianthead888 at aol.com Biggianthead888 at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 10:37:35 EDT 2006

Hey all,
I'm a biker from New York and moving to Boston at the end of the  month.  I
was wondering if anyone knew a good (read: not too expensive)  shop in the
city.  My old ride was stolen a few days ago and I want to get  a new one as soon
as I get in the city.  If anyone has any info I would  really appreciate the
help.  Also, do the Boston critical mass rides  experience as much police
harassment as we get from the NYPD?  Just want to  know if I should leave some
traffic ticket room in my budget...
                                                                Thanks for
the help, hope to ride with you soon,

                            -Pat