[*BCM*] Opera house, speedracer, meet-up

Vicki Siolos vicki at nyu.edu
Fri Apr 28 12:58:38 EDT 2006

Holy shit, really? I live on Cherokee, which is the block next to St.
Alphonsus.

Was going to go to the midnite sing-a-long of R. Kelly Trapped In The
Closet @ Coolidge post-ride...now I'm tempted in other directions. Dammit.

Also, that chase on Huntington Ave? I didn't know about the benefit or
someone leading us in an opposite direction, but from my perspective
what happened was we were heading up route 9 in the right direction of
traffic, and some guy in a sports car got impatient and swerved through
the mass, nearly injuring a few cyclists. In a totally unbiased
perspective, I'm saying that it was a douchebag trying to scare us. A
few kids sped up and chased after him. I stayed behind. 'Tis all I know.

Is the meetup the same as last month?

-V

vicki at nyu.edu

"weigh those opinions . more like air than lead . every planned
occupation . surefire disappointment up ahead" - modest mouse.