[*BCM*] (no subject)

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Fri Apr 7 14:14:10 EDT 2006

So's, I am biking home from downtown today on Huntington Ave.  A woman on the passenger side of a Ford Explorer rolled down her window to yell at me to "Get my dumb a$$ out of the road."  As the vehicle passed, I noticed a "Jesus Fish" stuck on the back.  Then, at the next red light, where I caught up to the vehicle, the vehicle was slowing to a stop, then swerved toward the 3 foot space that is left over for bikes.  I rode through the remaining 18 inches.