[*BCM*] MassBike Victory: MBTA Buses to Get Bike Racks

Matthew Arcidy marcidy at cs.bu.edu
Mon Sep 26 14:20:42 EDT 2005

Enforcing fines CAN cost money (not sure if it actually does) because it
reflects the social benefit of having the fines in place (in an economic
fashion) ie, we as a whole value having fines at those levels at such and
such a net cost.  The cost could easily be positive or negative, depending
on the size of those fines.