[*BCM*] hoping for some backwint

TSmith4918 at aol.com TSmith4918 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 09:37:20 EDT 2005

On the way home last night I saw how the world would end.  Now I  didn't have
a vision of nuclear cloud in the bus exhaust, and I didn't have a  sighting
of the Virgin on the blur of my front wheel.  The pike was jammed  from Newton
to Boston (apparently) and Brighton was gridlocked from college kids  moving
in (I guess).  I'm guessing the worked will end in a traffic jam,  idling until
the last drop of gas is burned up.  Probably not an original  thought, but a
vivid picture last night.

It's great having the college kids back;  makes biking in Boston  poignantly
worthwhile and safer:  the commute feels like a breeze thru a  parking lot.

Tim