[*BCM*] A unified strategy!

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Mon Oct 31 19:12:23 EST 2005

Can you give YOUR priorities, Pete?  I'd like to reserve comment until
everyone has shared their own interests.  Only then can we start
looking for solutions.  So what're the most important things for you?
Safety?  Convenience?  Accessability?  Equality?  Favoring one mode
over others?  Speed?  Others?

-Turtle