[*BCM*] Bike lanes, actually

Lee Peters lfpeters at gis.net
Sun Oct 30 09:45:14 EST 2005

I really agree Moz.  Some of us have ridden in a similar bike nirvana, we
just need to show the guys in charge what it looks like.

Boston's newest roads, down at Fan Pier and the Seaport district are
repulsive.  I invite members of the list to ride there without a 100 other
bikes, let us know how vulnerable you feel/are.  Try to ride on Huntington
too, let us know how to retrofit the street to make a better experience for
the new rider.
So the new roads, which we will be stuck with for oh, say 30 years, is the
direction the Boston landscape is going.