[*BCM*] Scattered Thoughts on Massbike and volunteering to make it better

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Mon Oct 3 20:48:24 EDT 2005

Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> The problem with these vague appeals to unity is that they call for us to
> 'come together' but presumabely on YOUR agenda.

It's not MY agenda.  It's MassBike's agenda.  And MassBike's agenda is
made up by many, many different people who work together to come up
with an agenda that they can agree on.  You can be a part of crafting
that agenda if you choose to do so.  It's exactly the same as with CM.
The people who chose to participate are the one's who's voices are
heard.

> Why doesn't massbike 'come
> together' to support critical mass?

How would you like to see MassBike support CM?  Many MassBike people
ride with CM, is that no good enough for you?

-Turtle