[*BCM*] Critical Mass and Civil Disobedience

turtle turtle at zworg.com
Wed Mar 9 13:03:55 EST 2005

Boston Critical Mass <list at bostoncriticalmass.org> wrote:

> This seems to be a silly way to change anything. The law is both unjust
> and unenforced.

Er, did you miss the post about the Rowinsky trial?  This law is
regularly enforced in Cambridge and other places (and by enforcement, I
mean that the police will pull you over and harass you for doing it.
And maybe, if you disagree with them, they might arrest you...)

Our society runs on laws, like it or not that's the way it is.  Good
laws should be respected as much as possible, while bad ones should be
challenged and removed!

-Turtle