[*BCM*] Parades vs. travelling on a bike

Anne Wolfe goannego at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 12:15:25 EST 2005

Funny, reviewing, I don't see anything you've provided as to what YOU think consituates a
parade except that you think Smolka has too much discretion, and that you don't need
apermit to demonstrate.  If you'd care to provide otherwise, I'd love to hear it.  But
since you don't, I"m just going to continue to assume that you don't actually have one.
--- Jym Dyer <jym at econet.org> wrote:
> > You know Jym, I think we have yet to hear from you what YOU
> > consider a parade.  Mostly we just hear how you don't like
> > Smolka.
>
> =v= This list's archives will indicate otherwise.  You chose not
> to respond to the substance I introduced in that thread, so I
> bowed out of it, sensing that it would be a waste of time to
> proceed.  You've continued repeating your argument over and over
> with no regard to input from others.  Now you're in another
> thread, nominally responding to what I wrote, but actualy only
> providing substanceless _ad_hominem_ remarks like the above and
> repeating your argument yet again.
>
> =v= I'm sure nobody subscribed to this list to debate New York
> City law, nor to read Anne's opinion of what she imagines Jym's
> opinion of Chief Smolka's execution of his duties.  What a waste
> of time.  I'll post no more in this thread, either.
>     <_Jym_>

I know exactly what I want right now.  I want a hot shower, and I want the Clash. - me.  3/4/05, 7:42 a.m.

NEW E-MAIL!  goannego at gmail.com