[*BCM*] NYC [Fwd: A(n important) triviality?]

Anne Wolfe goannego at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 15:13:31 EST 2005

Courtesy of none other than the NY Civil Liberties Union:
http://www.nyclu.org/right_to_demonstrate.html

Jym Dyer <jym at econet.org> wrote:
> ... for riding in a parade ...
> ... whether or not the permit is issued to parade ...
> ... the law says you need a permit to parade, and you parade
> without a permit, you're breaking the law.

=v= You are now going into overdrive with these assertions, even
though I've explained twice that NYC law* says otherwise. It
seems only to firm your resolve to say nuh-uh, so I'll bow out
of this pointless discussion.
<_Jym_>

"When the going gets tough, the tough get weird." - R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

goannego.com - for the latest in where she's gone this time