[*BCM*] Central Square Crackdown

Vlet vlet at haxial.com
Thu Jun 23 16:54:30 EDT 2005

I urge all Cambridge resident cyclists to program the number for the
Cambridge Traffic, Parking, and Transportation bureau into their
cellphones and begin reporting EVERY double-parked car as a means of
fighting back. If enough calls start coming in on a regular basis,
perhaps the city will realize they should take action against the
cagers' who are actually endangering others' lives instead of harmless
bicyclists. I have had three friends 'doored' in the past week and a
half, all by double-parked cars in central square. How many people do
you know who have recently been injured by a cyclist going through a
red-light?

617-349-4731