[*BCM*] A Response

Thomas John Vitolo tjvitolo at bu.edu
Sat Jul 30 17:09:58 EDT 2005

I hear what you're saying (except that last part which can be found below and I
thought was obnoxious -- a community includes those who *you* don't think
belong, but exist anyway)...

But, most of us don't live in Central Square.  Or Kenmore Square.  Or Dudley
Square.  Or anywhere in particular.  Central Square seems to attract CM every
month, whereas many areas of the city and surrounding metro never get CM.  So,
while I appreciate your desire for CM to head through Central, do try and
understand that those of us who live in equally unfriendly (or moreso!) areas of
town want CM to ride through our neighborhood *too*.

I'm in favor of a map for next month's ride, and I humbly suggest it lead riders
into Southie up Broadway for a ways, down L Street toward the water, and back
toward Andrew Square.  From there, perhaps JP?  Let's have a ride through the
"south side" of town, shall we?  For those who don't want to follow the map --
don't!  For those that do, do!

 - stomv

=========
Quoting contraelolvido at riseup.net:
> Oh and, if you don't ride the mass ever, and just come on this list
> to complain, then please leave.
=========

Thomas John Vitolo
Ph D Systems Engineering Candidate,
Boston University

Support a few technologists in Washington.  Go to:
http://actblue.com/list/stomv