[*BCM*] A Response

Max Harless mharless at wesleyan.edu
Sat Jul 30 14:28:30 EDT 2005

Yes, that was my map! The Eight Bridges Tour (was it?)

Jason, ask anyone -- my voice barely carries 5 feet, and though I am
always right, I don't press people. Yet I managed to get quite a few
people across [six of the eight] bridges, and many more to Krispy
Kreme, with a little help from like-minded participants, and a tiny
bit of bullying. (a very loud man, who shall remain unnamed--he's
very nice, I'm sure--thought my route was too roundabout. Pshht)

If you wait til September, I'll follow your route as well; You seem sensible.

Max