[*BCM*] A Response

Ian Westcott criticalmass at ianw.org
Sat Jul 30 13:59:39 EDT 2005

On Jul 30, 2005, at 1:45 PM, Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson wrote:

> If you want me to draw up a route map, I'd be happy to. I don't think
> anyone will follow it.

I will.

And anyone who doesn't probably wouldn't be any fun to ride with anyway.

But you know, there's nothing that says we can't split up.  I
remember a ride where we rode out to Brighton & Harvard Aves in
Allston.  At Harvard, the Cambridge folks rode North, and the JP/
Brookline folks rode South.  It worked out really well.

I believe we had a map that month, too.

   -Ian