[*BCM*] Our route

Ian Thistle idiotkid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:28:29 EDT 2005

Uh, thanks for reading, but it's not an either/or kind of thing. As was
posted, we never go to JP, Southie, the North End; heck, we rarely go to
Allston or Brookline. None of these places are a. particularly full of cars
WAITING IN LINE TO PARK AT A RED SOX GAME or b. full of police who like to
issue us tickets.

-Ian