[*BCM*] anti-war rally invite

rosalie rosaliebarnes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 12:40:08 EDT 2005

hey,

My name is rosalie and i wanted to extend an invite to
any and all critical massers who might be interested..

This Sunday, from 4-6 at the Philips Brooks House in
Harvard Yard there is another meeting of a coalition
who is organizing an anti-war rally on October 29th on
Boston Common.  (It's the same folks who did the March
20th.. Boston Mob, UJP, etc)

The difference is that this time, there's a whole lot
of pre-planning and the emphasis (especially from my
corner) is on Community, Spectacle and Art.  The "Call
To Action" will be made by late August, and we really
would love Critical Mass to be present and
participating.

Is there any chance someone from your crew could
represent?  The meeting on Sunday will be less
creative and more logistical, but your presence would
truly be appreciated and valued.

My number, should you have questions is 617-504-1246

Rosalie