[*BCM*] Boston By Bike .. At Night: midnight, Saturday, August 13

Ron Newman rnewman at thecia.net
Sat Jul 23 15:00:51 EDT 2005

I haven't seen any postings about it yet, but I got this leaflet in the
US mail last week:

BOSTON BY BIKE ... AT NIGHT
Midnight 'til dawn
Saturday, August 13, 2005

Seventeenth Annual Tour of Architectural and Historic Sites
Meet at **11:15 pm** in front of Trinity Church in Copley Square

Bring a bicycle with a light and wear something reflective; helmet
recommended.
Commemorative T-shirts available.  Bring something for breakfast Sunday
in Waterfront Park.

Sponsored by the Back Bay Midnight Pedalers
For information, call 617-522-0259