[*BCM*] Are you Serious?

contraelolvido at riseup.net contraelolvido at riseup.net
Sat Jul 23 13:22:37 EDT 2005

> Since when is Wikipedia the U.S. Constitution? You singled out "freedom
> of movement" from that article, which isn't actually mentioned in the
> Constitution itself, without reading the rest of the sentence.

I figured the constition was easy enought of find. The wikipedia link
verifies that this is what the courts have consistantley interpreted
article 4 to mean. I assume you don't have an educational backround in
constitutional law, so I'm not going to argue this further with you. But
seriously, there are other legally binding documents such as Article 13 of
the UN Declaration of Human Rights. I mean, did you ever take a civics
class? It's shameful how people, so caught in fear mongering, deny the
existence of 'freedoms' they didn't even know they had.

> So why don't you ask them or the IRS for the records yourself?

I did ask them. On this list. I know Dorie Clark is on it. I don't expect
an immediate answer. I also thought someone else might know. Why exactly
are you throwing out ad-hominem attacks. Must be pretty insecure of your
"politics".

--
"The only advice I can give is, if [anarchism]'s allowed to continue, hang
on. Once they get a foothold, they won't go away." - Capt. Thad Buchanan,

Capitalism, in effect, constitutes the point of absolute negativity for
society and the natural world. One cannot improve this social order,
reform it, or remake it on its own terms... The only choice one has is to
destroy it. - Murray Bookchin